- What personal information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information we collected.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected from you on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact.
We will use your information to provide all requested wholesale foreign currency exchange services requested.
We may, from time to time, send you emails confirming services you requested or marketing materials regarding new services that we feel may interest you. Only Dolarex (or agents working on behalf of Dolarex and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these emails, and only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you no longer want to receive solicitations from us, you can "opt-out" by following the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by Dolarex.
Use by Third Parties
While we will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, we do provide some of our product and service offerings through contractual arrangements made with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties ("Service Partners"). We and our Service Partners may need to use some personal information in order to perform tasks between our respective sites, or to deliver products or services to you. We will not share your information with any non-affiliated third party companies except as permitted or required by law.
Security of Your Personal Information
At Dolarex you can be assured that your personal information is secure, consistent with current industry standards. We strive to take all appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information.
Information Security Committee
Dolarex's Information Security Committee ("ISC") is comprised of the company's President, Chief Compliance Officer, In-House Legal Counsel, Director of Information Technology and Security and Director of E-Commerce.
Employee Management and Training
The ISC and Human Resources work together to train all employees to understand the importance of keeping non-public customer information, especially financial information, confidential, except for disclosures required or permitted by law. Dolarex limits access to personal information only to specific employees, contractors and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the Site. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Physical, Electronic and Procedural Safeguards
Dolarex maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of the information we collect.
- All employees are trained regarding computer protection and information and data security.
- All Dolarex employees must handle data and information technology resources in a manner that does not compromise Dolarex's or our customers' information security.
- All employees are responsible for exercising sound business judgment in maintaining, protecting, and the limited sharing of information and data.
- Employees are prohibited from sharing Dolarex's information and data, as well as customers' information, with any non-affiliated third parties, unless permitted or required by law.
- Our secure servers and our data centers are protected by industry-standard encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and employ high-level password protection.
- Finally, access by you to your personal information is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Updating and Correcting Personal Customer Information
We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes or is incorrect. You may change any of your personal information including address, phone number, etc. by emailing or writing us at account@Dolarex.com. Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
707 Broadway, Suit 1410
San Diego, California, 92101